ECFE Advisory Council
Parents and community representatives making a difference
- Developing a source of volunteer support
- Promoting the program, outreach, and community relations
- Assisting in program evaluation
- Serving as an advocate for ECFE in the community and legislature
- Expanding resource development
The Early Childhood Family Education Advisory Council consists of parents and community representatives who are interested in supporting in supporting programming for children and families. A School Board member also serves on the Council as part of the district’s dedication to Birth through Grade 12 Education.
Members of our ECFE Advisory Board include:
Angie Amundson, Amanda Asp, Heather Crandall, Megan Eickman, Jenny Herman, Sheri Huth, Kendra Hunt, Jenny Johnson, Jenni Lane, Stephanie Olson, Casey Trontvet, Misty Hempel (School Board Rep.), Meg Kolden (Community Ed Director), Lisa Hinrichs (ECFE Program Coordinator)
If you are interested in joining the Advisory Council please call 681-8670 or email email@example.com for more information.