• The courses are online and can be taken from home, no traveling is necessary.
• New courses begin on the third Wednesday of the month and run six weeks in length. Two lessons are released a week (Wednesday and Friday), with 12 lessons total.
• Students can print out a certificate of completion upon successfully completing the final exam.
• The courses can be taken for specific skills training, personal enrichment, or to explore a potential field of interest.
• In most cases no additional materials are necessary, the content is contained within the course itself.
• Student interaction may occur directly with their course facilitator or among other students in a discussion board.
• Each lesson ends with a quiz to measure performance and includes links for supplementary material.
• Students may revisit any previous lessons and discussion boards as they move throughout the course.
• Course drops, refunds, and transfers are dependent on your school’s policies.
• Students needing more information can use the Help link at your Online Instruction Center or contact email@example.com.
• Partner Helpdesk, frequently referred to as PHD, are our frontline, administration team, assisting you with all student based questions.
If you and any of the Thief River Falls team require assistance with an active or potential student please contact our Partner Helpdesk staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org